The local land registers contain no information regarding the storehouse, built between the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century.


This building was probably originally used to store hemp or tools; around 1930 it was stocked with barrels and in the 1950s it was rented out to settlers. The neighboring pigpen dates back to the same period and was used until the 1950s for wood storage.


Nearby it appears that there was once an enclosed area and gate where the Zucchini Counts kept fallow deer that they would release for hunting expeditions in the surrounding countryside.